We are looking for a Java Developer to join our client’s team in Kathmandu, Nepal. You will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining web applications using Java technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working in developing enterprise app using on Java in agile methodology.
- 1+ Experience in any cloud system.
- Strong object-oriented concept and rich knowledge on Design Patterns.
- Familiar with Git, Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, Junit, HTML5, JMS.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and ETL.
- Experience in developing spring boot, RESTful APIs.
- Hands on experience with API tools such as Swagger and Postman
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Quick Learner of new technologies or languages as per the requirement.
- Designs, develops, and tests new and/or modifies existing web-based applications in languages such as Java, J2EE
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Deep knowledge of web technologies like reacts / AngularJS [ practices and commonly used modules
- based on extensive work experience creating self- contained, reusable and testable modules and components]
- Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s and web services.
- Sound knowledge of micro services in Java.